H
huhana
Guest
total newbie
Need some help as seller (xx-xxx-xx) not responding. i bought vu+ duo (not clone)
i'm unsure what firmware i have been sold. it says:
version Nov 8 2011 -vuplus_experimental
Image: experimental 2011-11-08
what firmware is this?
I would like to upgrade or completely change firmware, vix, pli, etc
Can I do this on line and if so how? link to instructions etc?
Also is it easier just to flash?
Will new flash/firmware replace deleted root/password from folder? (accidentally...long story and completely lost all ftp / telnet access) 'change root password' plugin ineffectual as folder gone!
thankyou for your help
Need some help as seller (xx-xxx-xx) not responding. i bought vu+ duo (not clone)
i'm unsure what firmware i have been sold. it says:
version Nov 8 2011 -vuplus_experimental
Image: experimental 2011-11-08
what firmware is this?
I would like to upgrade or completely change firmware, vix, pli, etc
Can I do this on line and if so how? link to instructions etc?
Also is it easier just to flash?
Will new flash/firmware replace deleted root/password from folder? (accidentally...long story and completely lost all ftp / telnet access) 'change root password' plugin ineffectual as folder gone!
thankyou for your help