Want to setup a specific port for my Plex server to get a transcoded stream from the Mutant Ultra (basically use the mutant for transcoding rather than Plex).
On my VU box I can use 8002 for the transcoded stream - how do I do the same on my Mutant Ultra?
See attached Pics
1st is from the Open WebIF Transcoding setup page
2nd is from the multi-transcoding plugin
Not sure which one is relevant & more importantly don't see the option to setup the transcoding port.


Help appreciated.
On my VU box I can use 8002 for the transcoded stream - how do I do the same on my Mutant Ultra?
See attached Pics
1st is from the Open WebIF Transcoding setup page
2nd is from the multi-transcoding plugin
Not sure which one is relevant & more importantly don't see the option to setup the transcoding port.


Help appreciated.