Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Trashcan path setting

  • Thread starter Thread starter udoeb
  • Start date Start date
U

udoeb

Guest
Hi,

ViX 2.2.110 on VU+ Duo:
I'm using an NFS-mounted network share on my NAS for recording which works great. Unfortunately, deleting videos to trashcan does not work (It works fine when I record on the internal HD). Obviously, the code still expects the .Trash directory on my harddisk. How can I adjust the .Trash directory path? There seems to be no setting in the menu for this.

Thanks
Udo
 
Thanks. Sounds promising. I found that the Enhanced Movie Center (EMC) plugin seems to support an option for adjusting the trashcan path. BTW, is the movie list functionality that is integrated into ViX based on EMC? Movielist in ViX is much more sophisticated than in other images and was my main reason to chose ViX.

Udo
 
No, just as EMC tries to overcome the shortcomings of playing files ViX tries to do the same.
You are also familiar with the preview options of the movielist? Push "Play" and the selected recording will be previewed in PiG, minutes jump also works. Best seen in a skin like Magic-HD.
 
Great tip, thanks. Magic-HD is really nice, specifically readability of the font is perfect.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top