Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Trouble playing previous recordings

  • Thread starter Thread starter rinaldi1
  • Start date Start date
R

rinaldi1

Guest
Hi guys,

since updating to Apollo 28 (now on 30) when I try and play old recordings it displays "Do you want to resume this playback" but freezes showing the rotating vix symbol and won't let me select an option. it's working fine on new recordings. Is this a known issue and is there a fix?
 
Update:- Just updated to 32 and still have the same problem. I changed the recording settings to "play from the beginning" rather than giving me the resume option but still get the vix symbol and the infobar permanently displayed and no functionality on remote. This makes it impractical to play recordings that I made before Apollo 28. Is anyone having the same problem?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top