Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4K] Troubles after upgrading from 4.2.30 to 5.0.29

miri

New member
Joined
Apr 28, 2016
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Points
0
After upgrading from 4.2.30 to 5.0.29 I can't find MovieCut or CutListEditor in the pluginsektion as I could from 4.2.30....? Are they not compatible with 5.0.29?
And I can't enable Samba on 5.0.29. When I try to enable Samba the box shuts down the same way it does on 4.2.30, but Samba is not enabled when it turns on again as it is on 4.2.30, and the box repeats the download of Samba driver again, if I try to enable Samba again....? :confused:

miri
 
Last edited:
After upgrading from 4.2.30 to 5.0.29 I can't find MovieCut or CutListEditor in the pluginsektion as I could from 4.2.30....? Are they not compatible with 5.0.29?
And I can't enable Samba on 5.0.29. When I try to enable Samba the box shuts down the same way it does on 4.2.30, but Samba is not enabled when it turns on again as it is on 4.2.30, and the box repeats the download of Samba driver again, if I try to enable Samba again....? :confused:

miri

Possibly...
See post #3 and post #10
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?54278-Samba&highlight=samba
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top