Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] TS Media crash with project free tv

satmanbasil

V.I.P
Joined
Mar 30, 2010
Messages
893
Reaction score
3
Points
0
Location
SouthEast UK
Hi there

I have made a proxy web site to allow me to access the project free tv site within the tsmedia plugin, I am able to view the site ok but when i select a movie to play from putlocker or any of the other sites the vix image crashes.
I have done test on both my solo and duo stb with the same results i have tryed different movies incase it was related to a certain movie with the same results.
I have attached a crash log to see if your able to find what the cause is...note i have ### the parts in the file that relate to my hosting redirection .

regards
 

Attachments

I actually had a few crashes with tsmedia last night


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top