Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

TS Media streaming

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stu5
  • Start date Start date
S

Stu5

Guest
Hi Guys not sure if this is the right place for this so apologies if it is the wrong place.

I have a VU+ solo 2, with the vix image build 808, TS media works great but I can't get any of the IPTV to work or youtube, is anyone else having any problems with this part of tsmedia.
 
Hi Guys not sure if this is the right place for this so apologies if it is the wrong place.

I have a VU+ solo 2, with the vix image build 808, TS media works great but I can't get any of the IPTV to work or youtube, is anyone else having any problems with this part of tsmedia.

Have yo gone in general settings in ts media? Sometimes your ISP May block these. Am new to this my self
 
Like the tsmedia but for some reason have crashes on movies channels box reboots with errors
how do i send log reports in
 
go to your logs and you will see a list, from there you follow the instructions, basically read the logs or send, you may need to setup your email account so that next time you just send with or without comments
 
Hi there,

What does TS Media give or do? Will this work on the latest Zeus image?

Thanks
 
Tsmedia is a plugin that allows you to access IPTV services and online media services

And it will work in latest Zeus


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 
Can get it from the plugin menu as far as I'm aware

Then press green button and scroll to extensions sub section

Should be in their :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 
Hi,

Managed to install it - rebooted the box but none of the IPTV stuff seems to work :(
 
The IPTV can be hit and miss sometimes depends on ur net connection also


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁
 
The IPTV can be hit and miss sometimes depends on ur net connection also


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weirskynet
Living in harmony with his ,
Vu+ Solo2 , 😜👍😛😁

Agreed, some Internet Providers block web sites that are used by IPTV you may have to try other options.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi, can anyone help me here. I tried to upgrade ts media and nothing happened. So I had the bright idea of removing it then reinstalling it. When I went to do this every time I try to add plug ins my box crashes. It's a vu+solo2.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
try going into box and delete from ftp program, then restart box and download from feeds again
 
Managed to delete ts media but every time I try to access plugin menu the box still crashes
 
Hi,
if it crashes post a crash log here. You should find the crashlog in a log directory on your hard drive or in /home/root/logs.

ciao
 
Hi,
if it crashes post a crash log here. You should find the crashlog in a log directory on your hard drive or in /home/root/logs.

ciao

Hi the latest crash log says enigma2_crash_1397157655.log I'm obviously not tech minded so any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks
 
Hi,
download this file to your PC and if you post here go to advanced and then you can attach a file.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top