Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] ts media vix 88hd

it was misunderstanding and solved
thanks for sicilian abu baniaz and rob
 
yes play button fixed in 7.98 also i fixed default virtual keyboard used

Although build 7.98 fixed the play button problem when watching a movie, I find that if you press pause, it appears, and when you press play again it's still there, and stays there.

Also, on my solo2 (apollo 090) When playing a movie, the led on the box reads "Infobar"

These aren't big problems, just my observations.
Keep up the good work m8. Much appreciated.
 
Last edited:
Updated VIX today... Now nothing is COMING!!! - TS media only shows splash screen for a split second.

VU Solo2
 
Guys this is not a ViX issue. You will need to get in touch with the makers of tsMedia to report your bugs/reports to.
 
I use TSMedia for youtube and last night it wasn't playing right and then this morning it would just show the splash screen and that was it. I removed from plugins (twice as it seemed to have two versions) and then restarted. Then re-installed from feeds and working fine now
 
Sorry I meant to add that it says feeds are down from the box and I can't download any plugins from the box itself (Vu+Solo2). According to another thread, files may need deleting by FTP but there doesn't seem to be any consensus as to whether that works. :confused:
 
Sorry I meant to add that it says feeds are down from the box and I can't download any plugins from the box itself (Vu+Solo2). According to another thread, files may need deleting by FTP but there doesn't seem to be any consensus as to whether that works. :confused:
What image and build number are you using?

If you are using a image lower than Apollo build 55 then read here http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?t=41405
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top