D
Der_Andy_C
Guest
My Duo wouldn't get past the "Starting..." phase, so I manually flashed to Apollo 150. I didn't restore anything from a previous image, just went through the setup procedures with RC and DBEdit. I even created all Bouquets from scratch.
Now whenever I select an HD channel it says Tune failed.
I have another STB running off the same dish, and this can play HD channels problem-free, and shows 100% signal stength and 100% SNR. The Duo shows 75% strength and 93% SNR for an SD channel on the same transponder as one of the HD channels. (these differences are consistent with the kinds of differences I have seen before)
I am using a 256MB SWAP file on the internal 500GB HDD
I don't know if it is related, but although I can ZAP from Open WebIF, I can't ZAP from DBEdit (V6.0.1.1)
I'd appreciate any support
Now whenever I select an HD channel it says Tune failed.
I have another STB running off the same dish, and this can play HD channels problem-free, and shows 100% signal stength and 100% SNR. The Duo shows 75% strength and 93% SNR for an SD channel on the same transponder as one of the HD channels. (these differences are consistent with the kinds of differences I have seen before)
I am using a 256MB SWAP file on the internal 500GB HDD
I don't know if it is related, but although I can ZAP from Open WebIF, I can't ZAP from DBEdit (V6.0.1.1)
I'd appreciate any support
