Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Tuner A & B on 28.2E problem since updating to Apollo 054

whatsat

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2013
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi,

Upgraded to Apollo 054 from 024 at the weekend and just wondered if there was a Twin Tuner problem?

I have Tuner A & B on 28.2E via different cables. On version 023 I could record a program on and watch another program on the same transponder with no issue.
Now on 054 if I record a program on 1 transponder the other channels on the same transponder are not available.
It seems as if only freeveiw channels are available?

As this upgrade was a complete re-install am I just missing a setting somewhere to enable this? or is it a bigger problem?

Thanks,
 
Last edited:
If you are using a CCcam version below 2.3.0 update it to 2.3.0. Versions below this can no longer decode multiple channels at the same time with the new OE-A core.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the quick response. I'm using 2.2.1. I will try 2.3.0 later to see if it works.
I would never of thought to look at the CCcam version to fix this. Cheers.
 
Changing to CCcam 2.3.0 fixed the tuner issue. Many thanks pheonix
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top