D
datamoonkey
Guest
Hi
I have a strange set up due to previous dishes being scrapped - minidish on 28E into a Diseqc switch on port C - nothing else. I have the feed from the switch into tuner 1 on my Solo2. The switch is on the roof so inaccessible by me!
Was working fine today until I tried to update TSMedia - this seems to have overwritten the tuner configuration settings which I cannot now return to their previous state. In Tuner Configuration I try to set port A as not connected and port C to automatic, but when I save this it goes to a message saying "Checking Tuner 0 DiSEqC port A for Astra 2 28.2e" with an Abort option (which is not usable). The box just sits there and I am forced to reboot to get an life back.
Any advice on how to get back to where I was will be gladly received, particularly by my wife
thanks
ignore signature, I'm now on Zeus 23. Will edit that shortly.
I have a strange set up due to previous dishes being scrapped - minidish on 28E into a Diseqc switch on port C - nothing else. I have the feed from the switch into tuner 1 on my Solo2. The switch is on the roof so inaccessible by me!
Was working fine today until I tried to update TSMedia - this seems to have overwritten the tuner configuration settings which I cannot now return to their previous state. In Tuner Configuration I try to set port A as not connected and port C to automatic, but when I save this it goes to a message saying "Checking Tuner 0 DiSEqC port A for Astra 2 28.2e" with an Abort option (which is not usable). The box just sits there and I am forced to reboot to get an life back.
Any advice on how to get back to where I was will be gladly received, particularly by my wife
thanks
ignore signature, I'm now on Zeus 23. Will edit that shortly.