Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] turner configuration

london55dogs

New member
Joined
Feb 24, 2013
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Points
1
turner config problem it won't let u watch another station while recording another station its says turner failed on the new 125 build
 
Last edited:
What is your tuner setup? Maybe posting abit more info will get you some answer's
 
I am using a vuduo2 and its a triple turner I was using the 123 build with no problems at all
 
Can you describe what you have in terms of cabling/dishes/lnb/diseqc switches/motor connected to each tuner. Please respond for each tuner separtely.

What is each tuner configured as. Again, respond separately for each tuner.
 
tuner A is sky dish and turner B is usals and turner C is equal 2 turner A
 
You have not answered the question fully. Here is my sample answer, you will have to adapt your answer. If anything, the equal to may need to be set manually.

I have a 80cm mini dish with a quad LNB pointing to 28.2 and a single LNB pointing at 19.2.
Tuner A has a cable directly from the 28.2 LNB
Tuner B is connected to a motorsied dish.

I have a cable from 28.2 LNB to port 1 of diseqc switch. I have a cable from 19.2 LNB to port 2 of diseqc switch. cable from Diseqc switch goes to Tuner C.

I have configured my tuners as follows:

A:
Simple,
single
28.2
send diseqc=no

c:
Simple,
diseqc a/b
Port A = 28.2
Port B = 19.2
Set voltage =yes
send diseqc=no

B:
simple
positioner
set my co-ordinates making sure east/west are correct and left everything as default.
 
turner won't move the dish

hi any body out there would know any thing about turners i have a vuduo2 it came with a single turner and then i added another turner which now is a triple turner as now i can't move my motorised dish now as it did work 4 about a week its stuck on 13east and am getting a picture ok but the dish will not move at all for me my motor is working as i tried another box and it moved ok do u think i have a faulty turner as it won't move the dish any help would be great
 
:confused: Do you mean TUNERS as a Motor normaly Turns the Sat Dish and it might Help if you told us what Image and number you are using is it Openvix Apollo or Pli or Blackhole
 
For the sake of simplicity, connect your motorised dish to the single tuner module, I'm asssuming this would be tuner A. Configure the tuner as attached
 

Attachments

  • positioner.webp
    positioner.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 22
Connect the coax cables from the 28.2 dish to the twin tuner module. I'm guessing these will be tuners B & C.
Set both tuners as attached.
 

Attachments

  • simple single 28.2.webp
    simple single 28.2.webp
    4.4 KB · Views: 25
turner config problem it won't let u watch another station while recording another station its says turner failed on the new 125 build
Try updating your softcam to the latest version, of course if you are using any and if it's not the latest...
 
am using virtuosso image extreme 123 build but I've tried other builds as well i even tried an open pli image and still no good its stuck on 13east and am getting 76 percent but it won't move 2 another sat 4 me so do u think I've a faulty turner
 
did you set usals ? Did you try to move the dish manually ? If he does not move at all maybe rotor is faulty.Try resetting your motor.Or setup on another tuner.
 
Not sure if this helps as I am Solo2 but I have a single motorised dish with 2 cables from the quad LNB feeding 2 separate tuners as configured below. i.e. one drives the locations and the other tuner is a slave.

tuner config.webp

As you can see this enables me to record 2 channels and watch 1 of those 2 (or any others on the same multiplex)

recording two channels.webp

It's how I get P.I.P

2015-01-20 22.59.46.webp
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top