After a week or so of popups on my Samsung tv about updates, today I succumbed and installed the latest update. After my TV restarted, my satellite tv picture was reduced to a small picture in the top left corner, and the receiver remote would not do anything , ie no tv guide, no channel change, and it was stuck on 1 tv channel .
I phoned the shop I bought my tv from , then I phoned Samsung who did a remote connection to the tv. After about an hour or so nothing they did or suggested would solve the problem.
Any way, after trying to eliminate a couple of things, I then decided to do a hard restart of the receiver. That solved the problem!
I know it's a long shot, but why would a tv update break my receiver and remote, I was almost sure it was the TV
Thanks
I phoned the shop I bought my tv from , then I phoned Samsung who did a remote connection to the tv. After about an hour or so nothing they did or suggested would solve the problem.
Any way, after trying to eliminate a couple of things, I then decided to do a hard restart of the receiver. That solved the problem!
I know it's a long shot, but why would a tv update break my receiver and remote, I was almost sure it was the TV
Thanks
