Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Two way satellite broadband

  • Thread starter Thread starter chucknorris666
  • Start date Start date
Google search the model number see if it is adsl 2+.

If it isn't I have brand new boxed Belkin 2+ adsl N router. Can't remember model number off the top of my head. If you are interested I would be willing to sell.

But check with you're router first.
Also Google search going from adsl to adsl 2+ and it will explain how it is faster.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
 
It's quiet old the one I'm using. It's a Belkin F7D2401 v1??

your modem supports the following - ADSL Lite (G.Lite ITU G.992.2), ADSL2 G.lite (ITU G.992.4), ADSL2+ (ITU G.992.5)

it is true that a new modem could improve the speeds but so could fitting a ADSL faceplate or changing the filters.
 
your modem supports the following - ADSL Lite (G.Lite ITU G.992.2), ADSL2 G.lite (ITU G.992.4), ADSL2+ (ITU G.992.5)

it is true that a new modem could improve the speeds but so could fitting a ADSL faceplate or changing the filters.

Thanks so not really any need to change my router then.

Have already tried changing filters got a bran new one on now and also new wires too. I have 2 old routers from previous providers I'm going to try but I carnt see putting one of there cheep crappy routers in making any difference regarding speed :( guess im just gana have to live with it :(
 
changing routers even if they are old you may be surprised i swapped a a netgear dg843 to a dg843n and gained 4 meg this was down to the router having a different chip set, i went from Conexant to Broadcom. the DSLAM at the exchange synced better with broardcom based routers ( this was using a LLU provider )

I got my mam one of these, she use's plus net and has not been on the phone for support since i installed it
Code:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/TP-Link-TD-W8960N-300MBPS-Wireless-connections/dp/B0031SUB4S
i can not say it will help your internet speed but for £28 it will improve your wifi connection.
 
Just a quick update. Just want to say thanks for alll the good info from everyone,

After contacting my ISP many of times finally got put thro to someone with half a brain and they say that there is defo a problem with my line as they are sending 4.7mg to me but at my end I am only receiving 0.6mg :(

They have there tech team working on this issue as we speak, so hopefully all will be well soon.

Thanks again :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top