Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] unable to change record path from media/hdd to media/usb

  • Thread starter Thread starter bartjunited
  • Start date Start date
B

bartjunited

Guest
just got a solo se v2 and setting it up.

i am using my 2.5inch hdd that was in my solo 2 previously mounted as media/hdd as it was internal with my solo se now.

as i have to use it EXTERNAL on the Solo se when i mounted it I mounted it as media/usb - which i think is correct

when i go into recording paths to set the default recording path to media/usb/movie I only see media/hdd.
when i click ok in the hope I can create a bookmark to the new location that i want i get no option to do so
all i can do is remove bookmark and that does nothing

is there anything wrong with me trying to use this as media/usb instead of media/hdd

Bart
 
Are you sure the external drive hasn't mounted as hdd? Might explain what you are seeing.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
When I set it up I set the mount path as media /usb as I thought I had to from memory when I used a single solo years ago

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Why did you do anything different to the defaults? There is a good reason why the only storage device is mounted as HDD, make your life easier.

From your other thread on the other forum, you have a faulty USB lead. Simplest thing is to flash the image again and let it mount things as normal. Otherwise go to mount manager and change it back to hdd. and all the timeshift and recording changes you may have made.
 
I mounted as usb as I THOUGHT I had to do this as years ago when I had the single solo you had to mount it this way or it caused issues.ill change the mounts back

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Please close I've managed to remount as media /hdd

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top