Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800-SOLO] Unable to upgrade from 671 to build 673

  • Thread starter Thread starter space-hunter
  • Start date Start date
S

space-hunter

Guest
GigaBlue HD800 Solo
Image VIX 671
Skin: Magic-HD


sorry, I know, the first post and I need help :confused:

If I start the update in the frontend, everything looks fine. But after reboot the same update still there.

if I start the update in a telnet session it shows some errors like:
opkg_install_pkg: Failed to download enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hotplug. Perhaps you need to run 'opkg update'?

here a console log, full log in the attachment: View attachment console_log.txt
root@gb800solo:~# opkg update
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/3rdparty/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/lists/openvix-3rdparty.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/all/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/all/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/lists/openvix-all.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/gb800solo/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/gb800solo/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/lists/openvix-gb800solo.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/mips32el/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/3.0/gb800solo/mips32el/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/lists/openvix-mips32el.
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/ocram/Packages.gz.
Inflating http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.com/feeds/ocram/Packages.gz.
Updated list of available packages in /var/lib/opkg/lists/ocram-picons.
root@gb800solo:~# opkg upgrade
Upgrading enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediascanner on root from 2.8+git13832+01c8818-r104 to 2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...anner_2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104_gb800solo.ipk.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Upgrading enigma2-plugin-extensions-pictureplayer on root from 2.8+git13832+01c8818-r104 to 2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...layer_2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104_gb800solo.ipk.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Upgrading enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-hotplug on root from 2.8+git13832+01c8818-r104 to 2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...tplug_2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104_gb800solo.ipk.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Upgrading openvix-version-info on root from 3.0-671 to 3.0-672...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...lo/openvix-version-info_3.0-672_gb800solo.ipk.
wget: server returned error: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found
Upgrading enigma2-plugin-systemplugins-wirelesslan on root from 2.8+git13832+01c8818-r104 to 2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104...
Downloading http://enigma2.world-of-satellite.c...sslan_2.8+git13838+f1de3e4-r104_gb800solo.ipk.
 
Today I start the upgrade again. Now everything is OK. Running on build 678.
I just have to wait...

Big thanks to the developer for there work. The new build looks a lot better and the mediaplayer runs more smoother :D
 
yes there was a problem with the GIT where we build the images, which was not in our control, this looks to now have been resolved and service can resume as normal.
 
Hi guys how do I upgrade to the latest Image thanks build 678 hope you can help cheers
 
Thanks and that will update to the latest build will it cheers
 
Yes it will.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top