Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Unknown Channels

silverblack

Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2015
Messages
124
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
67
Lately ive been seeing a lot of unknown channels instead of the Ch names is this just a signal problem ?

Im using an Edison OS Mini on the latest Openvix.

28wf8gm.png
 
Have you tried deleting your bouquets and re running ABM. I assume you are using ViX ABM?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Have you tried deleting your bouquets and re running ABM. I assume you are using ViX ABM?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Ive tried multiple times with ABM with the same results.
I just did a full automatic scan from the service menu and they have appeared again.

rtjcxh.png
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top