Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] Unwanted channels

leshay

New member
Joined
Sep 6, 2014
Messages
289
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Livingston, Scotland
Hi
I have used DreamEdit to delete unwanted channels and transferred to my GigaBlue box. I have done this several times and it helps by eliminating those channels from the channel list (the one accessed from the remote up/down). However, when I use the Yellow button to search EPG from the main EPG view, I still get a bunch of spurious matches. For example, if I search for matches for a programme in the main EPG, Channel 4, I get 6 Channel 4's (regions I guess) and of course, there is no way to know which one is actually the one being listed in the main EPG. It sometimes makes it impossible to add a Timer in that list because if the channel isn't on the EPG, it becomes 'invisible' (so to speak).

The long and the short of it is: is there a file on the box that relates to which channels are 'available' to search for matches - that I can edit to eliminate the unwanted channels?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top