F
FTS
Guest
I'm not sure if this applies to all ViX images or just the ET9x00 and whether this is the right place to post this either.
I made a simple mod for the ViX_Night_HD skin that removes the update check icon from everything except the SecondInfoBar so it won't confuse the non tech folk as it's sitting right next to REC. If you wanna check for an update just look at the SecondInfoBar as that's where all the techy stuff is anyway.
I also made the Channel font smaller and changed it from BoldIt;30 to Regular;24 as it was a bit big imo.
Just save it to etc/enigma2 and then it won't get overwritten by updates.
If this is a bad method to do a small mod like this then please tell me.
View attachment skin_user_ViX_Night_HD.rar
I made a simple mod for the ViX_Night_HD skin that removes the update check icon from everything except the SecondInfoBar so it won't confuse the non tech folk as it's sitting right next to REC. If you wanna check for an update just look at the SecondInfoBar as that's where all the techy stuff is anyway.
I also made the Channel font smaller and changed it from BoldIt;30 to Regular;24 as it was a bit big imo.
Just save it to etc/enigma2 and then it won't get overwritten by updates.
If this is a bad method to do a small mod like this then please tell me.
View attachment skin_user_ViX_Night_HD.rar
Last edited by a moderator: