Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] update puts my solo into deep standby

  • Thread starter Thread starter gerryd13
  • Start date Start date
G

gerryd13

Guest
Hi guys, just tried updating to build 17 but every time I do it seems to put my solo into deep standby and doesn't update. 1st time this has ever happened to me....any ideas or anyone having same issue


Thanks
 
Not sure what you mean? Do you allow the box enough time to update? Depending on the installed plugins, this can take some 20 minutes.

Otherwise give the telnet command
Code:
opkg update && opkg list-upgradable
and post the output here.
 
It's does all the normal stuff then reboots but light turns red, and that's where it's on standby. I'll post one up later when I get my laptop back lol
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top