Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Update to Apollo 095hd not found via sotfware update on the box

rico_3000

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Nov 30, 2010
Messages
112
Reaction score
0
Points
0
As the title says
Tried today to update to 095 via software update in the box as I normally do, but this time is not showing the update .
I know it's been mention to do over fttp but I'm new to this and don't know where to start and how to do it , also one of the reasons I choose vix when I bought this box a month ago as because of the easy on screen updates
Regards
Ricardo
 
1) Make a settings backup (BackupManager)
2) Download the latest image from here
3) FTP the image to your image backup folder
4) Restore this image (ImageManager --> select image --> click on OK).
5) Restore the settings when in the First Install Wizard.
 
As the title says
Tried today to update to 095 via software update in the box as I normally do, but this time is not showing the update .
I know it's been mention to do over fttp but I'm new to this and don't know where to start and how to do it , also one of the reasons I choose vix when I bought this box a month ago as because of the easy on screen updates
Regards
Ricardo

There is no Apollo 095HD. Just Apollo 095.
 
So if there isn't a hd image anymore what is the solution now ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top