Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Updated to Apollo 028 (STB will no longer boot up)

I just updated my Vu+ Duo2 to 28 from 26 with no problems
 
hello. i'm new here. i just got my TM-NANO-2T and i have same problem as you describe here. i got reciever with apollo 028 already preinstalled and after reboot it's stuck on loading 100%. tryed to flash it again and it's same. sry if making this post under vu+ topic wrong but i though it will be better than making new one with same problem. regards.
 
Hi, updated from 026 to 028 yesterday and had no problems with the update online. However, the box crashed and rebooted with various presses on the remote and once with no interaction at all. I'll keep it on for a few days and then go back to an earlier version. No crash logs were generated but I have switched the debug log on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Hi, updated from 026 to 028 yesterday and had no problems with the update online. However, the box crashed and rebooted with various presses on the remote and once with no interaction at all. I'll keep it on for a few days and then go back to an earlier version. No crash logs were generated but I have switched the debug log on.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Assuming green and long green button press, if so, fixed on 029.
 
I updated From Zeus v? and had the same locking up on Apollo 028. I pressed the power button inder fron flap for about ten seconds and the receiver came out of the freeze. Every thing works OK but if I power off (Back of box) it loads to 76% and once again I have to push that power button and it continues to 100% load. Think I'll wait for Apollo 029 update and try again.
 
Thanks. The updates are coming out thick and fast at the moment !

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Well 028 was a disaster. My quad had the recording issues I suffered from on 026 as the box was switching off every 1.3 mins. Tried to do an online update but the box would switch off before I had a chance to load the update. I have flashed to 029 this morning but it would not take the 028 backup as it was not compatible with the 029 image? If this image does not work then I will go back to maybe 022 until I get a stable image. I'll post an update if any failures appear.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Had issue with recordings on 029 with my Quad so have gone back to 022 to see if that it's more stable. Never had this much trouble with images before.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
I am still on 24 without probs.Had probs also begiinning from new drivers 2.3 on.Went back to 24 and older 2.2 and working fine.Cccam 2.1 was not working fine also.Had problems with remote streaming.Seems I was the only one with Duo2 , but on other boxes there were simular problems.I am waitong till there is a complete solution or will stay on 24.The only thing I kept was cccam 2.3.0.
 
Went back to 022 on my quad and still having problems. No problems on my Solo 2

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Went back to 022 on my quad and still having problems. No problems on my Solo 2

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Now every time I try and update crossepg it crashes the box when trying to save the data. It's the box goosed? As nothing sends to work correctly.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
Now every time I try and update crossepg it crashes the box when trying to save the data. It's the box goosed? As nothing sends to work correctly.

Extremely doubtful.
Crash = crashlog, found in /home/root/logs/ by default. Please upload one here.
 
I would post logs if the box saved any. Nothing in the logs manager

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
I would post logs if the box saved any. Nothing in the logs manager

So, is it crashing (crashlog displaying breifly on screen while E2 restarts) or rebooting?
What EPG sources are you using? where are you saving EPG to?
 
The box reboots no crash log message, epg source is sky ukopentv (astra2 on 28.2)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 
The box reboots no crash log message, epg source is sky ukopentv (astra2 on 28.2)

As OP is about a Duo2, can you confirm the box you're using & maybe open a support request under the correct forum section.
 
Ok, box is a GB Quad, so I will post a help message in the appropriate section. Thanks for the replies.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top