Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Upgrading Image

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stu5
  • Start date Start date
S

Stu5

Guest
Morning all, I have had my Solo 2 for a few months now and have only just found out that you can upgrade the image. Obviously I would like to keep the box as up to date as possible so I was wondering if I upgrade via the box (Menu/Setup/Software update) is there anything I need to do prior to performing the update?

Thanks for any help.
 
not really, but i would advise making a set of image and settings backups first.

Blue button> ViX> Image manager = Full image backup.
Blue button> ViX> backup manager = settings and plugins backup.
 
Didn't quiet work out how I had planned, glad I created the back up! Once the install was finished the box just hung on the boot logo. Had no channels

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Didn't quiet work out how I had planned, glad I created the back up! Once the install was finished the box just hung on the boot logo. Had no channels
Are you sure? You did open the channel list and looked into the bouquets (blue button)?
 
Hi Rob, I followed the instructions, then as I say it hung on the e2 boot logo. When I went into the channel list lots were missing and the ones there had no picture. At this point I just used my back up image to restore.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Just back in and when I check the image information it says I am on 808 so looks like it worked?? Random

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
still having problems just getting the basic channels to show up scanned for channels and got about 950 but when i press EPG nothing shows :confused:
i even went in to auto bouquets and set free sat Tyne tees for my aria but when i scan it i get Tuner lock timed out what am i missing -Please i am ready to connect my BLADE box back up

just did a re flash scanned channels now i have got 1184 and a few have shown up - BBC News its in the list but no program just got TUNE FAILED

regards norm
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top