Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

upload a channel List

  • Thread starter Thread starter Billy-bob
  • Start date Start date
B

Billy-bob

Guest
I`m trying to upload a channel list to my VU+ Duo I`ve used dreamboxedit 5.0.3 . I have my ip configured correctly but when I click send to VU+ Duo it sends the data then displays sending reload command failed reboot the VU+ Duo by hand. When I do a reboot no settings are changed in channel list. Anyone have any ideas please ?????? Am using VIX 2.3 The channel list that I want to upload is 'VIX Silverfox0786 Alice HD 28.2E Picons [01.01.2012]'
 
set yr port to 8088 that is new webif port

or change the box webif port to 80 or what ever you desire

just make sure you set what ever port of DUO same on dbedit
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top