Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

uploading settings to gigablue 800hd se- get ttransfer fail with dreamset -help?

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
449
Reaction score
16
Points
18
I have had a look round and cant find an easy how to on the best way to load a settings file to a gigablue hd 800 se with vix image. I always use dreamset but on this occasion when pressing transfer I get the message " transfer fail"

This is for a friend who is remote. Is there an easier way to load say catseyes settings ie download direct to box and if there is how does it work? ie what buttons to press?

Or is the gigablue only able to work with particluar settings like hannibal et al. Its the mtorised ones that are required, ie 42east - 30west. I dont have the vix image yet.

bmitie
 
If you're doing it remotely, FTP will have to be open & portforwarded, not a great idea.

Can't he download the settings he needs from the plugin feeds?
 
thanks, i was in a hurry, remotely I meant by email and I was paraphrasing what he told me!! He is new to the box and cant access it all the time, ie it is in use.

I dont know which buttons he has to press to get to plugins!! can you help?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top