psionguy
Member
- Joined
- May 26, 2010
- Messages
- 319
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 16
I have been using my motorised system for some years and have recently noticed a drop in signal, so I thought I would attempt to tweek using the positioner settings. I have a fixed dish for 28e, and a motorised for the remaining satellites. I tried different latitude and longitude settings and somehow managed to completely mess my settings up, now it will not lock on any satellite. I have put back my original settings, did not work, I also have done a re flash with a backup, all efforts have failed to resolve. It is possible to move the dish within the positioner setup menu and lock onto my reference satellite 1 west, but there appears to be no may to store within USALS, which was surprise to me. I must assume the only way it can be fixed is to get the ladder out and do a manual move of the dish, or attempt to adjust the difference via the latitude and longitude settings, which could take forever to do. Has anyone had experience of this problem that could offer some assistance. For information I am using the current Vix image Apollo 0.23.
Last edited: