Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] usb dvb-t problems

Davitat

New member
Joined
Jan 8, 2014
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Spain
Hi,

Fresh image install + feed drivers dvb-usb-af9015 (1.0-r4), dvb-usb-af9035 (1.0-r2), dvb-usb-it913x (1.0-r1).

Tried 2 different USB DVB-T sticks, none is working:
1) Real DVB-T PEN (an old one with chipset af9015) => "af9015: firmware boot failed:-1" error (see attached log 'messages_Real_DVB-T.txt').
2) AverTV Volar Green HD (model A835, not sure which chipset: af9035 or it9135 if it is a 'b' model) => not detected (see attached log 'messages_Volar_Green.txt').

The sticks are ok (work with BH image and with PC).
I've also tried all your other dvb-usb drivers without success so I need your help... :)

Thanks a lot for your great work.
Cheers.
 

Attachments

Nobody can help?
Somebody having one of this chipsets working?

I like a lot VIX but if there is no solution for this basic feature I'm afraid I'll have to return to BH...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top