Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Usb recording file size

  • Thread starter Thread starter maximum
  • Start date Start date
M

maximum

Guest
Hi,

Very new to all this. Just made my first recording onto a 16gb usb stick ( not formatted at all) just stuck it straight in. Tried Channel 5 HD for 2hr 30 minutes (film). Next day I checked to find that it had stopped recording after 68 minutes, saying hard drive full - It stopped recording with a file size of 3.99gb (still 12gb free).

I have been reading on the web, about a 4gb file limit in fat 32 formatted usb drives ?

Do I need to format the usb in a different format ? or take the easy option and buy a bigger usb drive ? 1-tb :)

Any info will be much appreciated.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top