Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] USB stick swap never autostarts

dave_uk

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 27, 2011
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all,

After a restart, my swap file never autostarts (option is enabled). I need to activate every time. Is there a line/command I can manually add to a startup file to start it on boot?

Cheers
Dave
 
Well, that's actually what 'autostart' does.
The swapfile is on an Ext3/4 device? And it has been mounted via the mountmanager?
 
Well, that's actually what 'autostart' does.
The swapfile is on an Ext3/4 device? And it has been mounted via the mountmanager?


Yea, it does activate but I have to manually activate each time box starts up. So autostart is failing. The option is ticked.
And, yes, drive is mounted ext4 R/W
 
Since last post I followed some steps to create the file and added it to fstab :) Seem's to be fine now. Autostart option is unselected in ViX menu but fstab is taking care of it :thumbsup:
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top