Hi
I have a 64g usb 3.0 stick. I've got a couple of files bigger than 4 gig so i have formatted it to exfat to allow for this. There must be someway i can use my usb on my vu solo 2 but when i plug it in, it doesnt let me mount it. Is there anyway to get my vu solo2 to play files from my usb which is formatted to exfat?
thanks
I have a 64g usb 3.0 stick. I've got a couple of files bigger than 4 gig so i have formatted it to exfat to allow for this. There must be someway i can use my usb on my vu solo 2 but when i plug it in, it doesnt let me mount it. Is there anyway to get my vu solo2 to play files from my usb which is formatted to exfat?
thanks
