Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

using nano without lnb in

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dicco
  • Start date Start date
D

Dicco

Guest
Hi guys and thanks for any help in advance. I am trying to use my nano as it is a second box to my twin using a wireless adapter in another room so that I can use certain plugins. The box will not boot up as it has nothing connected into the lnb in, does anybody know any solutions as to a way around this or is it just tough luck. :confused:
 
Not having a feed to the box shouldn't stop it booting.
What image are you using? & have you set the tuner as disabled?
 
Hi, thanks for your reply, I have just re-flashed via usb with latest build and all is working well, sorry should have tried that before posting:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top