Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Using Xtra tv card in vu+

jassie

Member
Joined
Mar 2, 2011
Messages
178
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Age
47
Location
Hornchurch
Hi I am using vu+ duo2 with vix 5.1.002 and cccam 2.30. I have inserted a subscription card for xtra tv the ukrainian tv package to watch channels on 4.8 east. In the cccam info menu entitlements it shows there is a conax card inserted in one of the card readers, but I can't get it to clear, should it work ok or will I need to get a conax cam. It comes with a trial few days with the card purchase before you start to sub so it should be clearing, any help will be appreciated thanks.
 
Last edited:
I suppose nobody knows about these cards in particular, but what I have found out is that having vix on these receivers will prevent any cards and cams from working in them
 
I suppose nobody knows about these cards in particular, but what I have found out is that having vix on these receivers will prevent any cards and cams from working in them

What a load of rubbish.....

You need to check even if its possible that that your card can even be used with a softcam. Have you setup configs for your card? Have you researched OScam?

No card will work with any softcam unless you setup and add the relevant configs.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top