Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Very odd, timer only recorded 8 mins?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emporer
  • Start date Start date
E

emporer

Guest
My VU Duo has been on Vix 2.1 since I got it, no other plpugins etc just plain 2.1 no frills. All is just fine and all my timers and autotimers are good, however I set a timer last night for a Sky PPV (yes it was booked!), I looked at it today and it appears to have recorded only 8 mins of it, this is the first time ive recorded a ppv and am wondering if its a problem?

anyone have similar issues?
 
Its most odd indeed, from the point of view of the box it shouldnt matter at all as it just gets asked to record at a certain time regardless of content, so odd. I wonder if its an issue with mgcam? I use ccccam for my main source but this particular one I use mgcam, I bet that it has an issue with the image.
 
How did u actually book the ppv? It could well be that the rights were not activated on the card?! Can't remember exact procedure, but iirc, people said they found it best to order it in the official box, let the box update the entitlements, then put it back in ur vu/other receiver...

Sent with Tapatalk
 
It was booked ok, I even sat there for 5 mins and watched the start of it before going to bed, it obviously stopped recording a few mins later, there shouldnt be any issues as it was receiving the ppv just fine. I think its down to mgcam and vix, there must be some bug.
 
We did tests on this booking on skybox and putting into box won't work but if you keep card in Linux box and call sky then it will work ok only thing is to call em costs more as they charge a booking fee


Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top