Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 Viaccess CAM / Oscam Conflict

Spoof

Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hi team!

I am using a Viaccess CAM with an official card.
Also using Oscam.

The problem is that some Oscam channels (Viaccess too, I believe) are clearing but without sound. If I remove the Viaccess cam then these channels clear with sound, no problem.

So it appears Oscam and the Viaccess cam are conflicting.
I have tried CI Assign with no success. Also tried some Oscam tweaks (I: [CAID]:[provider ID] in Oscam.dvbapi) but nothing seems to work.

Interestingly, I tried the XXXXXXX image and it does not suffer from this problem.

The problem is not so serious but it would be nice if it could be sorted all the same!
Cheers,
Spoof
 
Number 1 By using an official card and oscam at the same time That IS not SMART at all.
All you get out of that is That France Telecom (Viaccess) gets fed with information about your every move.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top