Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Viaccess or Irdeto CAM? Or doesn't it matter?

  • Thread starter Thread starter LeeC22
  • Start date Start date
L

LeeC22

Guest
I know I said no more questions, but I thought it best to ask this one, as making the wrong choice (if there is one) will cost me money. :o

I'm looking at subscriptions for adult channels, and it seems you have to buy a CAM to use with the card. It shows either Viaccess or Irdeto, and I was wondering if either of these was a better choice to work with the Uno.

The only thread I found with a Google search (of "viaccess or irdeto"), showed a post from someone in 2010 that said "Viaccess are a sh*t company and won't be around in 2 years". Obviously they were wrong (about them not being around in 2 years that is), but someone making that kind of statement, does ring the alarm bells. Are they really that bad?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top