Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX 1.1 USB MOUNT?

  • Thread starter Thread starter cervot
  • Start date Start date
I am experiencing similar problems in Device Manager (using Vix 1.2). I have a 1TB internal HDD installed and working (mounted as /media/hdd) and a 2GB USB Stick in the rear upper USB slot. When in Device Manager I cannot select any options for HDD or USB. There are 4 USB's listed as /dev/sdb1, /dev/sdb2, /dev/sdb3 and /dev/sdb4, even though I only have one USB Stick connected). All USB's are showing as 'NOT MAPPED'. Pressing the left or right button just moves to the next USB item.

Pressing the red button for Mountpoints causes a green screen. Crash log is attached, please help.
 

Attachments

format the usb drive it should automatically become 1 as an ext3 drive or then format it in pc as fat32
 
I have formatted the USB Stick and created a 64MB Swap File on it so I don't think this is the problem because even when the HDD is selected, pressing the red button (for Mountpoints) causes a green screen. Can someone check the crash log I uploaded in Post #21 to identify what is causing the crash?
 
UPDATE: I have tried using a different USB Stick and it is now working correctly (Device Manager shows it mounted as /media/usb).

The working USB Stick is an Imation Nano 1GB.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top