Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX 1.3, 'Filebrowser' does not install

  • Thread starter Thread starter leecovuk
  • Start date Start date
L

leecovuk

Guest
Hello,

As per the subject line really.
I flashed with ViX 1.3, used Software Management to download and install all that was offered.
After restarting the receiver, I tried to install File Browser but the info in Console runs and ends by saying the package cannot be found.
I tried the procedure twice with the same result.

If this is a fault, can it please be fixed?

Many thanks,
Lee
UK
 
I seem to have the same problem when trying to install the Set Password extension.
Oh well!
VTI image crashes a lot for me, and ViX currently has these problems, so back to PLi Betas for now, I suppose.

I'm sure Andy will look into these issues, however.

Lee
UK
 
i had the same prob i think its been removed as file browser is in the normal cvs menu
 
Yeh i've exactly the same problem. Had it working fine on vix 1.3, but after updating box got stuck on Vix logo boot screen, so reflashed box and updated and now can't install the filebrowser.
 
have you tried a telnet to the box and perform one after the other

Code:
opkg update
then
Code:
opkg upgrade

if its still a problem i will ask andy to check the repo for its presence
 
Thanks ive tried that but its still exactly the same, it just wont install.
 
When trying to install i get the error message:

* error: cannot satisfy the following dependencies for enigma2-plugin-extensions-filebrowser:
* enigma2-plugins-src *
* cannot find package enigma2-plugin-extensions-filebrowser.
 
And the same goes for the unwetter plugin. Why no answer from the makers on these missing things? The bitrate plugin also still goes wrong, alas.

Edit: and what about the Shoutcast plugin. No stations, no genres. Can Andy do the same update on this that the PLi guys did? It works there.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top