Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX 2.1 Can't install any skin

  • Thread starter Thread starter dibun
  • Start date Start date
D

dibun

Guest
I have installed VIX 2.1 on my Duo. When I tried to install any other skin it doesnt work. It says 0 package installed.
 
where are you trying to install the skin from? have you tried menu/plugins/download plugins (green button)/skins. try that
also when you installed vix did you a full software update. if you havent go to menu/setup/software management/software update. and then try the skin download if it hasnt already worked
 
I have run system update after I have installed VIX 2.1. Your method works but not the other way.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top