Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] vix 2.2 osd issues (help please)

  • Thread starter Thread starter lumberjack
  • Start date Start date
L

lumberjack

Guest
A friend brought round a box round running vix 2.2

The osd is off the screen a bit and he wants me to sort it.

In 2.4 I just go to the osd option and move, shrink etc but in this image I can not find
where I do that.

He does not want me to change the image as he is used to that one so would appreciate
if anyone can remember how to change those settings

thanks
 
Either he has to live with this, or disable the overscan on his TV, or update to the latest image. The latter is the best way, and as he's used to ViX he'll have no trouble finding his way.
 
As far as I remember the OSD position app was only introduced to the image in VIX 2.3 and required a driver update by VU. So unless he's willing to update to a more modern image there is very little he can do but turn off overscan on his tv.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top