Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX 2.3 and mgcamd issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter mbo
  • Start date Start date
M

mbo

Guest
Hi Guys,
upgraded my vuduo+ to the 2.3 and I'm very happy with this :) , so thanks for the hard work you doing!
I do have an annoying issue with mgcamd thou. If my server does not work I loose the pics as it should be, then if the server starts working again, the pics are not comming back as it used to be. I need to swich few channels on vuduo to get the pics back. I did all the updates to the image, the mgcamd is from the VIX recommended download site. Not sure if this is mgcam issue or the new image, but I got the feeling that the mgcamd version did not changed for a while. Any input appreciated.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top