S silverfox0786 Guest Nov 19, 2011 #21 stanley1 said: can't wait for 2.4. Click to expand... haha funny we aint even on 2.3 forget 2.4
Rob van der Does ViX Beta Tester Joined Apr 17, 2010 Messages 36,522 Reaction score 125 Points 63 Age 74 Location The Netherlands Nov 19, 2011 #22 Thanks, good dictionary! A lot to learn now
Larry-G V.I.P , Joined May 19, 2010 Messages 32,540 Reaction score 405 Points 0 Age 48 Nov 19, 2011 #23 judge said: Just seen VIX 2.3 is now at Golden Master, nice work guys, can't wait for release... VIX is easily the best image I ever put on my DUO. Click to expand... there you go then fella. the 2.3 Vu images are now into the wild.
judge said: Just seen VIX 2.3 is now at Golden Master, nice work guys, can't wait for release... VIX is easily the best image I ever put on my DUO. Click to expand... there you go then fella. the 2.3 Vu images are now into the wild.