Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix 2 infobar emu info problem !

  • Thread starter Thread starter papampi
  • Start date Start date
P

papampi

Guest
So I upgraded to 2.1 from 1.3 and everything word as expected !
But I remember in 1.3 there was an option in vix menu which you could
Set the length of emu and server shown in infobar !
I searched every menu in 2.1 but could not find it where I can set it to be more than 20 characters !
So it displays like this :
CCcam-s2s fullservername.d******
I want it to display as :
CCcam-s2s fullservername.dyndns.org : port
Is there any way to set the length ?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top