Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix 3.0 b 539 - various errors

MarsArtis

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
500
Reaction score
1
Points
0
This morning I found one of my Duos with a strange message error on screen:
Code:
LogManager:
Error: can't start new thread.

pressing exit on the remote showed this other message:
Code:
Softcam check:
Error: can't start new thread.

Another exit on the remote and all the messages disappeared.

Few minutes ago I was going to install an internal harddisk (Western Digital Caviar blue 500gb, already tested on two other duos).
So, issued a Deep Standby and the receiver reported me:

Code:
127 jobs are running in the background!
127 processi attivi in background!
Spegnere ora?

Unfortunately no log was generated.
Further I tried via telnet to grab some screeshots but I was reported the following messages:
Code:
@vuduo-s:/home/root# grab -d -p /tmp/grabs.png
-sh: can't fork
@vuduo-s:/home/root# grab
AiO Screengrabber 8.3.0

Detected STB: Brcm7335
Grabbing 32bit Framebuffer ...
Segmentation fault
@vuduo-s:/home/root# grab /tmp/grabs.png
AiO Screengrabber 8.3.0

Detected STB: Brcm7335
Grabbing 32bit Framebuffer ...
Segmentation fault
 
this morning this Duo was showing those errors again.

By hitting exit on each error message this time I noticed this too:
Code:
Online Update check:
Error: can't start new thread.

For good, this time a debug Log has been generated.
 

Attachments

I see a lot of strange errors in your log.
I would suggest to flash the box with the latest build and not restore your old settings.
And please don't (try to) de-install embedded plugins.
 
Rob
This is a flash install. With no settings restore. Neither i removed Any default plugin
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top