Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Vix 3.715 - Auto Timers Error

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manchester
  • Start date Start date
M

Manchester

Guest
I'm using a Vu+ Duo, running Vix 3.715, and it's been playing up recently, not always recording what I've setup in the auto timers.

Has frozen a couple of times this last couple of days, and today, I get the following message every now and then:

izsyfl.jpg


I've deleted all of the auto timers, and have attempted to delete all of the timers, however, it just comes up with a message about restarting in 10 seconds and just get the spinning logo, without a restart.

Any ideas how to sort it out?
 
Looks like your flash is full.
Where are you storing EPG/Recordings & so on...
Might be best to do a new flash of 733 currently available on http://www.openvix.co.uk/
 
Looks like your flash is full.
Where are you storing EPG/Recordings & so on...
Might be best to do a new flash of 733 currently available on http://www.openvix.co.uk/

I don't use the flash memory for storage, all settings point to the HDD.

I'll reflash with 733 if there is nothing else that I can do.

Thanks for the reply Judge.
 
The first line of that image suggests no space left on device, so presume either EPG got corrupted & saved to flash or a recording did the same.
You don't have TSPanel installed by any chance?
 
The first line of that image suggests no space left on device, so presume either EPG got corrupted & saved to flash or a recording did the same.
You don't have TSPanel installed by any chance?

Yeah, I noticed that too, and double checked all of the settings. Confirmed that all saved on HDD though.

No, TSPanel not installed, kept this install minimalist, with the only addition from stock being AutoBouquets E2, which I've ran for months without issues.
 
could be opkg database is corrupt,

dleted the files in folder '/var/lib/opkg/lists' and run 'opkg update' in telnet.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top