Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX Beta Tester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, me too if it´s possible...

I have Vu+Duo, and hawpagge wintv stick tdtusb.....

Regards from Spain

Thanks
 
as far as i'm aware mate you need to be invited by the admin dev team
 
The rest of this thread has now been moved.

Beta testers will be picked be Admin and the Moderating team, we haven't got a set criteria but we do look as to what type of user they are, what knowledge they have, how helpful they are here and we deicide if they can be trusted with the beta image. ViX 1.2 was released to member to beta test and subsequently ended up releasing it to the public domain before it was ready. So guys please do not ask to become a beta tester, we will pick you.

Now thread closed becuase I cant be bothered to read another childish argument like the one I just moved, I've got better things to do!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top