Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Vix Day HD Bug

  • Thread starter Thread starter deleted
  • Start date Start date
D

deleted

Guest
There are a few small bugs in the skin, if you look at the screenshots, you'll notice that the picons are not properly aligned, this is also happening in VIX Night skin.
A bit of text is also in green and is a bit out of place with the rest of the text, wich is in grey.

I also created some replacement png images for the window borders. result you can see in the screenshot



View attachment 18991View attachment 18992View attachment 18993
 
I agree with you on the picons & we're looking into it.
The green text is the current encryption method being used.

I'm not sure about the new window borders, here's new V old. I think I prefer old & the text also looks better placed.

bordersnew.webp bordersold.webp
 
You'll need to adjust the text offset, the borders are in the same style as the rest of the skin, because the current ones are still from early dreambox days I think, but if you prefer the old ones, no harm done.

I know what the green text means, but all the other text and icons are in grey/dark grey, just a few things in green, before VIX 2.4 they were all grey.
 
If i remember correctly, the green highlights were put in place after a series of user requests for this data to be made more visible at a quick glance, such as when changing channels etc.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top