Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vix duo 2.1 image, web interface conflict causing green screen looping

  • Thread starter Thread starter nuttyjah
  • Start date Start date
N

nuttyjah

Guest
Hello All,

I've had the image for a couple of months without any issues, but a few days ago I configured the web interface plugin which is now causing an error which is looping the reboot with green screen.

The plugin worked for these few days allowing me access with dreamon remote.

Has anyone come across this problem with this otherwise fantastic image?
 
can we get a greenscreen crash log without it there is nowt much we can do but advise what it might be

also try using bonjour plugin to configure yr ports
 
can we get a greenscreen crash log without it there is nowt much we can do but advise what it might be

also try using bonjour plugin to configure yr ports

Thanks for your quick reply, I will try and get the log once I am back home. Will I be able to retrieve the log via telnet if the duo keeps on rebooting?
 
Your right FTP, dont know where i got Telnet from.

I have attached the crash log pulled from HDD.

Looking forward to some cures to my problem, many thanks.
 

Attachments

I had this crash but using Valerie Project plugin and i got the same crash. I had to reflash and setup from scratch and that error didnt come back ...

Looking through my crash reports, it reminded me that this happened also around a month ago. Couldnt get to the bottom of it so did a reflash and setup, didnt ste up web interface up until a few days ago. I have the crash report from previous months crash which has very similar lines to do with port listening on web interface.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top