Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

VIX HD Day transparency issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramme

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2012
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi.

I am using the "Day"-Version of the VIX HD skin for a while now. A while now I have some troubles on some menus. The transparency of text seems to be different as the transpareny setting of the main window. Also the shadow on the right seems to be odd. I have waited for a few updates now and did a clean reinstall of the current version 789 today, the problem still remains.

I have seen this problem with ET9000, ET9200 and ET5000.

Is there a way to fix that?

Unbenannt.webp
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top