Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] VIX image crash Quad

  • Thread starter Thread starter spv4u
  • Start date Start date
S

spv4u

Guest
Morning, not sure if this is the right section so please move if incorrect.

I am on build 490 according to my box information.

If I press on guide and navigate to a future program that has not started and press the record button on the top of the remote it causes the vix black screen dump to appear and restart enigma. This happens on every channel in the guide.

I tried to find the log but cant see it so if someone tells me where it is I will be happy to upload it.
 
Found the log it is reporting a unknown action.

action -> InfobarInstantRecord instantRecord
unknown action InfobarInstantRecord/instantRecord! typo in keymap?

Marty I know I can do that but if your lazy like me and just want all the default settings hitting the record button takes much less energy, and my government keeps telling me I should save it :p
 
Found the log it is reporting a unknown action.

action -> InfobarInstantRecord instantRecord
unknown action InfobarInstantRecord/instantRecord! typo in keymap?

Marty I know I can do that but if your lazy like me and just want all the default settings hitting the record button takes much less energy, and my government keeps telling me I should save it :p

I quite often use the green button to set it to zap rather then record (ideal for when I'm on early morning shift, that way I set it all up for the wife to watch in bed and it turns over to the various crappy cooking channels :p )
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top