Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ViX Image question - stable version anywhere?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Johev
  • Start date Start date
J

Johev

Guest
Dear all,

I have had this question for quite some time, but now that my VU DUO2 is on its way I would like to know what do you recommend.

After checking the ViX Images page, I see that for my receiver there are updates almost every other date (sometimes even 2 updates a day). The question I have is, are they Nightly Builds (alpha builds) or are they stable enough for daily use? If they are not very stable, where can I find a stable version of the image for the receiver?

How do you guys do it? Do you flash and reconfigure your boxes daily or weekly?

Many thanks for your advice.
 
Not nightly builds mate, there stable for daily use.

As you can appreciate we cannot test every single thing on the image.

Our own Robo Rob amongst many other dedicated testers test the essentials and if everything is ok, image is released as unstable.

You will be fine with the latest build.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top